Advanced Bone Grafting Hands-On Dental Implant Seminar
Sinus Floor Augmentation and Block Grafting Techniques
2-day CE course
(includes complimentary meals)
16 CE credits upon completion.
Implantology Course 2 Dates:
April 19-20, 2013 - West Hills Location
Implantology Course 2 Overview
This course is designed to provide clinicians with the scientific background and surgical technique to perform advanced bone grafting procedures. It is a combination of in-depth lectures, over the shoulder instruction, and a hands-on workshop with models on advanced bone grafting for implant placement. Emphasis will be placed on diagnosis, treatment planning, and advanced imaging techniques. Each participant will receive a comprehensive manual, which includes the lecture material and current literature relevant to the procedures covered in this course. Participants are encouraged to bring cases (models and radiographs) to consult with our course faculty.
Implantology Course 2 Objectives
After completing this course, clinicians should be able to perform comprehensive treatment including advanced bone grafting for dental implants, to recognize the limitations of bone grafting, and to implement sinus grafting and onlay grafting using cortico-cancellous autografts, allografts and xenografts. Furthermore, clinicians will have a more thorough understanding of advanced hard and soft tissue grafting procedures, which will ultimately improve implant success, longevity, and esthetics for their patients.
• Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
• Implant Consultation Protocol
• Surgical Anatomy
• Advanced Imaging For Bone Grafting and Implants
• Radiographic and Surgical Guides
• Hard and Soft Tissue Reconstruction
• Advanced Flap Design and Suturing Techniques With Hands-On Gingival Harmony and Periodontal Consideration In Smile
• Design: Principles In Esthetics and Soft Tissue Management Around Teeth and Implants
• Managing Intra- and Post-Operative Complications
• Medication Regimen
• Step-by-Step Ramus/chin Block Grafting
• Step-by-Step Guided Bone Regeneration For Ridge Augmentation (Particulate Grafts And Membranes)
• Step-by-Step Sinus Augmentation (Lateral Window Technique)